||Continue to app|
A D V E R T I S E M E N T
nAble Health Portal facilitates communication between patients and their doctors. Patients can use this App to schedule appointments, view lab results, send and receive secure messages, keep a record of their vitals and visits, and update their insurance and demographic information including photos of their insurance cards and themselves.
HOW TO USE:
After downloading the App, use the Doctor search to locate your provider by clinic name or doctor name, then enter your nAble Health Portal User Name and Password to sign in.
Patients who would like to make an appointment with an nAbleMD clinic may do so by sending a request for an appointment by either searching the physician by name or by clinic.
• Make appointments in real time
• Review lab results, vitals, and medications
• View encounter summaries
• Request prescription refills
• Send and receive secure messages between patient and clinic staff
• Upload patient photo for the clinic's record
• Update insurance information, including photos of the insurance card
• Update contact information
• View outstanding balances
• Fully integrated with nAbleMD EMR
We do not host nAble-Health 1.2 on our servers, so we did not scan it for viruses, adware, spyware or other type of malware. This app is hosted by Google Play and passed their terms and conditions to be listed, however we still recommend caution when installing it.
soft112.com lists download links hosted by Google Play, so if you have a question regarding a particular software contact the publisher directly. The download links for nAble-Health 1.2 are provided to you by soft112.com without any warranties, representations or guarantees of any kind, so download it at your own risk.
Add a review
Tell us your experience with nAble-Health 1.2